-I know I want to get a new tattoo at Therapy Ink. Now what do I do?
1. Research carefully the art you would like tattooed as well as the placement of the tattoo on your body. Therapy Ink has a huge selection of flash art in our Studio. Feel free to stop by and check it out!
2. Stop by the Studio for an estimate of time and cost.
3. Also stop by to schedule your appointment.
4. To hold your appointment, a deposit of $40 is required which will be deducted from your final cost. Note, we cannot accept payments via phone or email.
5. If you are going to cancel your appointment or need to change it, please notify us in advance.
6. Make sure you eat at least a small snack 1 hour prior to your appointment.
7. Wear comfortable clothing to your appointment.
8. Sit back and relax! We'll take care of the rest!
-Do I need an appointment?
We do require appointments be set.
-How much will my tattoo cost?
We have a $50 dollar minimum and a shop rate of $100 an hour. If you stop in with the idea of what you want, we can better quote you a price.
-What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept cash or credit card (VISA, Mastercard or Discover). We do not accept checks.
-Does Therapy Ink offer piercings?
At this time we do not offer piercings.
-Do you accept walk-ins?
We do have walk-ins available when the schedule allows. Stop in and if we don't have an opening, you can set up an appointment to reserve your spot!
-What are your hours?
Therapy Ink's hours are Monday - Friday from 11am - 8pm. Saturday from noon to 5.